8.20.2012

POND'S Cleanser Towelettes

POND'S Facial Cleansing Towelettes


Award-winning clean for sure. Never, have I ever, remained so loyal to a facial cleanser. 8 years and I am still going strong. POND'S Original Fresh Cleanser Towelettes: there may not be anything (at least in my world) that is more gentle, yet does the job a cleanser is supposed to. I believe what makes these a keeper is the fact that they are not over drying whatsoever. Dry skin produces excess oils, which leads to redness and breakouts. I generally use one in the morning and one in the evening, prior to moisturizing. POND's makes a variety of cleansing towelettes, but I am a fan of the plain old original all day clean. You can find them in any drug store, and target even sells a bulk pack of 70 for next to nothing. Fab find indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment