6.12.2012

Australian Gold - Forever After All Day Moisturizer

Australian Gold Forever After All Day Moisturizer
I first discovered Australian Gold Forever After moisturizer in 2009 after a trip at a local tanning salon. Something about the scent of this instantly captivated me. I hunted Forever After down and purchased it and I have been using this ever since (believe it or not I STILL am using the bottle that I purchased 4 years ago!) Fragrance wise, think powdery and fresh. It is light enough to wear every day and it lends itself to be used all year round. In wintertime, baby your dry skin, and come summertime it is perfect after a day at the beach. Many discount tanning lotion online retailers carry Forever After--this site tanninglotionsource.com sells it for $12.95 + free shipping. I promise you will use this for years to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment