9.08.2012

Torani Naturally Flavored Syrups

Torani Syrups in Honey Vanilla, Brown Sugar Cinnamon, Red Velvet Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Pumpkin Spice
It all started about 8 years ago when I wandered into a local pâtisserie for a simple cup of coffee. While waiting for a fresh brew, I glanced up behind the counter top only to find about 50 sparkling bottles of Torani syrups all neatly lined up. I had to inquire, "What on earth is Torani?!" Without hesitation the girl working the counter insisted I picked a flavor (couldn't even tell you what I chose back then) and she poured a shot in my coffee. WOAH, heavenly. 

Torani manufactures both natural sugar and sugar free syrups, and thankfully BOTH varieties taste as natural as can be!!!  I've tasted coffee syrups from Starbucks and DD and although flavorful, there's something lacking. Torani syrups make for a sweet addition to almost any drink imaginable--hot coffee, iced coffee, teas, smoothies, cocktails, mocktails, whatever! You can even add them to foods (desserts, breakfasts, salad dressings, sauces--yum.) If you can imagine a flavor, I can almost guarantee they manufacture it. Watermelon, Cupcake, Salted Caramel, Caramel Apple, even Bacon?! Yeah, bacon. Check their website here for a full run down of their product line.

The average bottle runs around $7.95. Purchase in bulk and save even more! 3-packs run you at $7.35 a bottle and a 12-pack, less than $7 a bottle. Bottles are large and last a long time; all you really need is 2 tablespoons to sweeten a cup of coffee. Torani has my vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment